What are some benefits of compliance automation technlogy?
- Efficiency: Manual compliance work is a time waster and prone to errors. Automation streamlines compliance workloads and eliminates human error.
- Growth: With automation, compliance will not be a killer of innovation or a barrier to new business opportunities. Instead of developing processes, and then having them nixed by security teams, automation allows a business to ensure that new workflows, lines of business, and systems are compliant and secure from the onset.
- Cost reduction: IT leaders acknowledge that automation reduces risk assessment costs and shrinks the time, overhead, and human resources needed for compliance processes.
- Better evidence collection: Automated evidence collection cuts out hours of work, improves audit and certification processes, and centralizes data for cross-references between standards.
- More effective health checks: Instead of a one-and-done approach to compliance, automated tools pursue continuous compliance efforts, addressing compliance alerts as they are detected.
- Enhanced visibility: Through automation, compliance and security teams achieve a sweeping view of their entire ecosystem, from internal servers to third-party vendors, and even further down the supply chain.
- Agility: Any worthwhile compliance automation software tool will automatically incorporate new legislation and framework updates, ensuring you aren’t caught off-guard by any unexpected changes.
- Bring compliance home: Rather than having to outsource and obtain legal counsel to understand and implement compliance controls, automated solutions help you get started on compliance in an intuitive, holistic way.
- Better business planning: Freed from manual and redundant processes, compliance teams can direct their attention to higher-level tasks.
Centraleyes: Your All-in-One Compliance Automation Platform
Centraleyesmakes compliance simpler than ever in a multitude of ways:
- More than fifty pre-loaded industry and regulatory frameworks and standards
- Streamlined data collection
- Automated scoring and tiering
- Smart mapping between systems.
- An intuitive dashboard
- Cutting-edge visualization and reporting for both stakeholders and compliance officers
- Single-click deployment for easy vendor management
Please login or Register to submit your answer