- Yair Solow Featured on Bugy's Founder Interviews
- Centraleyes Chosen as Global Top 5 Startups of the Year - Interview
- Centraleyes on Cyber Ghost: Interview with Yair Solow
- Spotlight Q&A with Centraleyes at Safety Detectives
- Centraleyes Expands Automated Risk Register To Cover All Enterprise Risk
- New Centraleyes 4th Generation Release Officially Goes Live
- Yair Solow Featured on VPN Mentor
- Yair Solow on CNN
- CyGov Signs a Strategic Agreement with R3 (Spanish)
- Centraleyes Welcomes Co-Founder of Optiv, Dan Burns, to Its Board of Directors
- Centraleyes Continues to Expand Its Global Network of Strategic Partners with UK-based ITC Secure
- Centraleyes Introduces First Automated Risk Register
- Yair Solow Featured on Website Planet
- Trevor Failor named head of sales at CyGov
- CyGov is rebranding its platform as Centraleyes
- Cybersecurity Company Cygov Partners With Risk Management Company Foresight
- CyGov agrees strategic partnership with top 200 MSSP Cybriant
- Cyber Resilience Resource for Businesses Re-Deploying Remotely
- The Four New Pillars of Corporate Protection Yair Solow on InfoSecurity Magazine
- CyGov selected by SixThirty as Top Cyber Security Startup
- Europe's Top Cyber Security Startups
- CyGov Interviewed by MediaSet
- Eli Ben Meir's article in Security Intelligence
- Yair Solow on i24 News
- CyGov Selected by WorldBank
- Eli Ben Meir OpEd in the Houston Chronicle
- Yair Solow and Eli Ben Meir Present at the SparkLabs Demoday 8
- Enhance Your Cyber Maturity With ITSM Integration and Automated Remediation
- Ensure Your Ongoing Compliance With Automatic Framework Reassessment Tasks
- Stay in the Know With a Full Activity Log of Your Assessment Collection
- Add a New Entity to Perform Your Assessment in 10 Seconds
- Quantify Financial Risk With Centraleyes Platform Primary Loss Calculator
- Cover Your Entire Environment With Centraleyes's Risk Application Assessments
- Communicate Cyber Risk With Your Executives in an Intuitive, Beautifully Visualized Board Reporting
- Stay on Top of Your Vendors' Cyber History With In-Depth External Scans
- Automate the Creation and Maintenance of a Risk Register, Saving Hours on Manual Work
- Add a New Framework and Distribute Assessments in Your Organization
- View Your Organization's Risk Scoring Through the NIST Tiering Lens
- Most Intuitive Way for Compliance With the Framework Navigation Tool
- Always Prepared for the Next Task With Automated Remediation
- Effective Team Work With Drag-and-Drop Control Assignment
- Get Real-Time Critical Alerts That are Specifically Relevant to You
- MSSPs Can Manage Multiple Clients Under One Platform
- Onboard a New Vendor in Just 30 Seconds
- Turn Hours of Work Into Seconds with Centraleyes Vendor Risk Profile
- Always Informed with Centraleyes Domain Benchmarking
- Navigating the Cyber Currents: Ensuring a Watertight Critical Infrastructure
- Dollar Tree Breach: Supplier Roots Sprout Risks
- Applying Digital Pressure to Stop the “Citrix Bleed”
- 30-Year-Old Medical Protocol Making Headlines
- 88 Million Americans Affected in 2023 By Healthcare Data Breaches
- Critical Atlassian Flaw Has a Simple Fix
- D.C. Voter Data Leak: What We Know So Far
- Centraleyes Leads the Way with Full PCI DSS 4.0 Compliance Support on its Innovative Platform
- Will the Real Admin Please Step Up?
- Straightening Out the curl Vulnerability
- Vague in the Hague: Who Is Behind the ICC Data Breach?
- Forever 21 Discloses Data Breach Impacting Over Half a Million
- FBI on a Wild Duck Hunt after Qakbot
- The Enemy Within: Tesla’s Data Breach Was an “Inside Job”
- NIST CSF is Getting a Makeover
- Russia Prime Suspect for UK Electoral Commission Cyber Attack
- Storm-0558 Isn’t Over Yet
- Google-Owned VirusTotal Data Leak: Result of Human Error
- Made-In-China Hack Infiltrates the US Government
- EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework: Is Adequate Good Enough?
- Anonymous Sudan Or Anonymous Russia?
- Over 100,000 ChatGPT User Account Credentials For Sale on the Dark Web
- Ransomware Causes St. Margaret Health’s Permanent Closure
- MOVEit Transfer Vulnerability Going Wild
- 8Base on a Ransomware Rampage
- FTC Penalizes Amazon with Millions in Fines
- Record 1.3 Billion GDPR Penalty Slapped on Meta
- Health Sector Warned of Veeam Vulnerability
- Malware Strain Disguised as a Chrome Updater
- Critical Flaw Found in DNA Sequencers
- The NIST CSF Makeover Scheduled for the Summer
- Privacy in the Age of ChatGPT
- Emergency Update for Apple Devices
- Operation Cookie Monster
- Centraleyes Launches the First of its Kind Higher-Ed Cyber Risk Program in Collaboration with FSU
- Call for Restraint in the Race to AI
- Saks Fifth Avenue Added to GoAnywhere Victim List
- Beware: SVB’s Collapse Being Exploited By Scammers
- New TSA Regulations for Airlines Facing “Persistent Cybersecurity Threats”
- CISA Calls on Tech Developers to Put Security into Digital Products
- How to Build a Successful GRC Program to Help Reduce Your Risk Posture
- How to Stay Secure and Compliant in a World of Regulatory turmoil
- Don’t Keep Your Head in the Clouds – How to Protect Yourself from Virtual Risk
- Flash Webinar: How to Know When it's Time to Build a Risk Management Program
- Enhancing Cyber Risk Management Through the Power of Automation - Boutique Webinar
- Flash Webinar: From Technical to Business Risk - How to Communicate With Your Board
- Flash Webinar: What You Can Learn From the SolarWinds Attack to Lower Your Chances of Being Breached
- Flash Webinar: Supply Chain, 3rd-Party Vendors and the Silent Assassin Among Them
- Flash Webinar: Cyber Risk Management - it Doesn't Have to Be So Painful
- Top 5 Strategies for Vulnerability Mitigation
- Mastering the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-New): A Deep Dive
- How Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives Can Reduce Cyber Risk
- Implementing Effective Compliance Testing: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Ultimate ESG Audits Checklist
- A Full Guide to Achieving SOC 2 Certification for Startups
- HIPAA Compliance Checklist for Enhanced Data Security
- Understanding SEC Cyber Disclosure Rules and CISO Liability
- HITRUST vs. HIPAA: Ensuring Data Security and Compliance
- Understanding the Core Principles of Information Security
- ISO 27001 Mandatory Documents: A Guide to Achieving Compliance
- Supply Chain Vendor Risk Assessment: The Definitive Guide
- Understanding the Difference Between Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning
- Safeguarding Your Business From Social Media Risks
- Strategies for Automating a Cyber Risk Assessment
- Essential Cybersecurity KPIs to Track for Effective Risk Management
- Best Practices in Audit Management Process
- GRC Automation: The Competitive Edge for Enterprises
- Everything You Need To Know About The New York Privacy Act 2021
- Identifying and Addressing Internal Control Weaknesses
- Mitigating Market Risk: Effective Strategies for Success
- Ultimate Guide to Selecting a Compliance Management Tool
- The Importance of ESG Metrics in Driving Sustainable Business Practices
- PCI DSS 4.0: What's New and How to Stay Compliant
- Understanding the Digital Operational Resilience Act and Its Pillars
- How to Meet CMMC 2.0 Self-Assessment Requirements: 5 Key Strategies
- Cyber Insurance Explained: What It Covers, Who Needs It
- Maximizing Success: A Guide to Developing and Monitoring Your Risk Management Plan
- Decoding the Cyber Risk Quantification Models: Selecting the Right Framework
- Risks of Hybrid Working: Safeguarding Cybersecurity in the New Era
- GRC Platform Features: Unleashing the Power of Comprehensive Capabilities
- CCPA Compliance Requirements: Ensure Your Business is Compliant
- Mastering Vulnerability Management: Best Practices for Cybersecurity Success
- Best Practices for Automating Third-Party Risk Management
- How Security Automation Works
- Federal Privacy Legislation: What You Need to Know
- Cyber Risk Management as a Best Practice: Benefits to Financial Firms
- Selecting the Best Cyber Risk Quantification Models for Your Organization
- Security Audit Benefits for Small Businesses
- Benefits of Information Security Automation
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Chris Lockery, CISO at Help at Home
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Michael Anderson, CISO at the Dallas Independent School District
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Timothy Spear, Co-Founder and CTO of Whonome
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Marc Johnson, CISO at Impact Advisors
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Craig Williams, CISO at Secure Data Technologies
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Bill Genovese, CIO Advisory Partner at Kyndryl
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Dr. Brian Callahan, Graduate Program Director & Lecturer at ITWS@RPI, and CISO at PECE
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Chris Grundemann, Research Category Lead for Security and Risk at GigaOm
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Barak Blima, CISO at CHEQ
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Tony Velleca, CEO at CyberProof and CISO at UST
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Rob Black, CEO and Founder of Fractional CISO
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Zachary Lewis, CISO at the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Dan Wilkins, CISO at the State of Arizona
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Sagar Narasimha, CISO at Amagi
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Seema Sharma, Global Head of Information Security & Data Privacy at Servify
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Shay Siksik, VP of Customer Experience at XM Cyber
- Cyber Leaders of the World: Raz Karmi, CISO at SimilarWeb
- Man-in-the-Middle Attack
- Digital Rights Management
- Content Disarm and Reconstruction
- Calculated Risk
- Data Residency
- Asset Risk Management
- Identity Security
- Risk Modeling
- CISO Board Report
- Risk Communication
- SOC 2 Bridge Letter
- Audit Documentation
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Compliance Gap Analysis
- Security Misconfiguration
- Security Program Management
- Digital Risk Protection
- Advanced Persistent Threat
- Continuous Auditing
- Risk Control
- SSAE 16
- ISMS Awareness Training
- Risk Management Policy
- Risk Avoidance
- Resilience Management
- End-To-End Encryption
- Data Minimization
- Data Spillage
- Account Takeover
- Security Gap Analysis
- IoT Cybersecurity
- Issue Management
- Audit Management
- Risk Appetite Statement
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence
- IT GRC
- Penetration Testing
- Complimentary User Entity Controls
- Network Security Test
- Compliance Tracking
- How does the CMMC differ from NIST?
- What are the penalties for not reporting a HIPAA violation?
- What are the different versions of HECVAT?
- What are the 4 objectives of Enterprise Risk Management?
- Who needs to be ITAR compliant?
- What are the best practices for vendor risk management for CISOs?
- What are the three stages of the zero-trust security model?
- What are the NIST control families?
- Can ChatGPT replace compliance officers?
- How can thread modeling help an organization identify and mitigate potential risks?
- What is the average cost of penetration testing?
- What are the 4 things that PCI DSS Covers?
- How do risk heat maps help in effective risk management?
- What are the components of inherent risk?
- What Are the 7 Phases of Incident Response?
- What are the Five Elements of Risk Management?
- What are 3 COSO Internal Control Objectives?
- What are the 19 categories of CUI?
- What are the phases of an incident response plan?
- What are the Elements of an IRS Data Security Plan?
- What Are the Primary Components of Vendor Risk Management?
- How Do You Create a Data Classification Policy?
- What are the Steps in a Vendor Management Audit?
- What Are the Steps to Conduct a Robust Vendor Risk Assessment?
- What is the Purpose of Access Control Matrix?
- What is the NIST Cybersecurity Framework’s Approach to Risk Management?
- What is the Difference Between IT Security and IT Compliance?
- What Do Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures Represent?
- What are the types of attack surfaces?
- What Are the Benefits of a Compliance Automation Tool?
- How does FAIR fit into cyber security programs?
- How do you monitor third-party risks?
- Why Do CISOs Need to Quantify Cyber Risk?
- What Are the 4 Common Causes of Data Breaches?
- What Are Examples of Reputational Risks?
- What Can be Monitored with CCM?
- How Can Finance Companies Manage Vendor Risk?
- What are the 4 Steps of the Vulnerability Remediation Process?
- Do Any Laws Apply to Typosquatting and Cybersquatting?
- How do you implement the NIST cybersecurity framework using ISO 27001?
Resources | News & Updates
Addressing recent cyber threats, a top White House national security official emphasized the imperative for increased cybersecurity…
The “Citrix Bleed” security vulnerability exploitation by LockBit 3.0 ransomware gang affiliates has been escalating recently. This…
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has recently released staggering figures revealing a significant increase…
Centraleyes proudly announces its full support for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version…
The International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, one of the world’s most prominent institutions dealing with…
Fashion retailer Forever 21 has revealed a data breach that has affected more than 500,000 individuals. The…
Tesla has acknowledged in an official filing with the Maine attorney general that the recent data breach,…
A cyber attack targeting the UK’s Electoral Commission, which resulted in the exposure of data belonging to…
The recent data leak at Google-owned VirusTotal exposed information on approximately 5,600 of its registered customers. The…
The European Union has approved a new agreement regarding the privacy of individuals’ personal information transmitted across…
This week, researchers at Group-IB discovered that upwards of 100,000 ChatGPT user accounts were up for sale…
The recent closure of St. Margaret’s Health, a hospital in Illinois, serves as a powerful reminder of…
The key objective is to bring hands-on training and experience on best practices and the key role…
Cybersecurity experts caution that scammers are profiting from the turmoil caused by the collapse of Silicon Valley…
The Transportation Security Administration on Tuesday announced regulations to force airports, along with aircraft owners and operators,…
CISA called on technology development companies to “fundamentally shift” product design to one that puts cybersecurity at…
In December, a group of threat actors abused the Microsoft “certified publishers” status of the Microsoft Cloud…
A report conducted by Chainalysis noted a 40% drop in payments made to ransomware extortion groups in…
Centraleyes announces the addition of NIST 7621 to its extensive framework library. The NIST 7621 framework provides…
The ISO 27001 standard is internationally accepted as a specification for an Information Security Management System (ISMS).…
Internet Safety Labs, a non-profit organization on a mission to ensure online product safety, released a new…
A settlement was reached last week in a $100,000 lawsuit between Zurich, a global insurance giant, and…
Misinformation and disinformation are pressing problems that have mingled with traditional cybersecurity to evolve into a form…
Centraleyes announces the addition of NIST 800-53 to its extensive framework library. NIST 800-53 was created to…
Centraleyes announces the addition of the Higher Education Community Vendor Assessment Toolkit (HECVAT) its extensive framework library.…
Centraleyes announces the addition of the Federal Financial Institutions Inspection Council (FFIEC) to its expanding framework library.…
Both EdFinancial and the Oklahoma Student Loan Authority (OSLA) use technology services from Nelnet Servicing, including giving…
Last week, the FBI released a PIN (Private Industry Notification) on their Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).…
Did you experience trouble connecting to Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Outlook desktop clients, and OneDrive for Business…
Centraleyes announces the addition of the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Cybersecurity Regulation to its…
Centraleyes announces the addition of PCI DSS to its extensive framework library. The PCI DSS refers to…
How do you rid your computer of a rootkit that tunnels its way into the lowest levels…
Centraleyes announces the addition of the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Framework to its expanding framework library.…
Centraleyes Integrates the South African Protection of Personal Information Act with its GRC Platform
Centraleyes announces the addition of the new South African data privacy framework, the Protection of Personal Information…
Centraleyes announces the addition of the Secure Controls Framework (SCF) to its expanding framework library. The Secure…
Centraleyes announces the addition of the Cyber Resilience Review (CRR) security assessment to its expanding framework library.…
Centraleyes has recently announced the addition of the UAE IA compliance regulation to its expanding framework library.…
Centraleyes is excited to announce the addition of ISO 27701 security standard to its expanding framework library.…
Centraleyes is happy to announce the addition of OWASP MASVS security standard to its expanding framework library.…
Centraleyes reaches yet another milestone, being identified as an Outperformer in the Challenger group of the 2022…
Centraleyes Partners with UAE-based distributor, Evanssion, to bring local presence in a key market as part of its global expansion plans
Centraleyes announces its latest strategic partnership with UAE-based, value-added distributor, Evanssion.Evanssion is now promoting the Centraleyes next…
Centraleyes is happy to announce the addition of the Insider Risk Mitigation security standard to its expanding…
Centraleyes Partners with Netsurit, Leading Global IT and Digital Transformation Managed Service Provider
Centraleyes announces its latest strategic partnership with New York-based, global IT and digital transformation managed service provider,…
Centraleyes is happy to announce the addition of the Personal Information Privacy Law (PIPL) of China to…
Centraleyes is excited to announce the upgrade of the new CMMC version 2.0 in its extensive framework…
Centraleyes is proud to announce the addition of the Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS), Chapter 603A to its…
The world is watching with bated breath as Russia lines up its army along the borders of…
Centraleyes is excited to announce the addition of the Ransomware Readiness Assessment (RRA) Model to its expanding…
These patches were released months ago, so how can threat actors continue to exploit the same vulnerabilities…
Another holiday weekend, another reason to be cyber vigilant! CISA and the FBI released a warning ahead…
Over 300 WordPress sites were attacked with fake encryption notices, informing them they must pay 0.1 bitcoin…
Back in September, the Zoho MachineEngine ADSelfService Plus reported a critical vulnerability that would allow remote attackers…
Ransomware actors are choosing their targets based on time-sensitive financial events, like mergers or acquisitions and ends…
Not everyone was happy with the law enforcement’s take down of the REvil ransomware group last week.…
OWASP Celebrated Their 20th Anniversary Last Week By Releasing a Brand New List Of Critical Security Risks For Web Apps
The OWASP Top 10 is the ultimate guide to the threats and remediations that companies should address,…
Hackers Continue To Target Critical US Infrastructure and Seek To Disrupt Supply Chains, But Are We Handing Them Access On A Silver Platter?
NEW Cooperative, an Iowa-based farm service provider, was hit with a ransomware attack in recent days. BlackMatter…
Guess who’s back in town? After wildly exploiting the zero-day Kaseya vulnerability back in July, and demanding…
Based on data from recent actor tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), they report that ransomware attacks are…
Microsoft released a security update in May 2021 revealing three actively exploited ProxyShell vulnerabilities on Microsoft Exchange…
Centraleyes is proud to announce the addition of the NIST 800-82 Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity Framework to…
Centraleyes is proud to announce that the company is an official CSA STAR vendor, featured in the…
Centraleyes is proud to announce the addition of the PSD2 regulation to the growing framework library. The…
Dan Burns, co-founder and former CEO of Optiv, one the largest SSI’s in the world, brings over…
Centraleyes is excited to announce the latest addition to the Centraleyes framework library, the FERPA Data Privacy…
Centraleyes is proud to announce the addition of FedRAMP to the growing framework library. FedRAMP is one…
Online PR News – 04-May-2021 – New York – Centraleyes is excited to announce its latest strategic…
Centraleyes is strengthening its framework library with a new privacy framework recently published by NIST. The National…
Centraleyes has released its latest platform update, which included a one of its kind capability – an…
Centraleyes continues to expand its framework library, with the latest addition of the CIS Top 20 Critical…
Online PR News – 05-March-2021 – Tel Aviv – Centraleyes is proud to announce its strategic expansion into…
Centraleyes is strengthening its framework library with yet another risk guideline by the INCD. The Israel National…
Centraleyes continues to expand its framework library coverage by adding NERC CIP, giving the energy industry a…
Centraleyes has added another key risk framework to its extensive framework library – the NIST SP 800-207…
Centraleyes is proud to announce the addition of NIST 800-171 to its library of frameworks and standards…
Centraleyes is extremely proud to announce that it has been selected as one of the top 10…
Online PR News – 21-December-2020 – Tel Aviv – SaaS-based cyber risk platform provider Centraleyes has partnered…
CyGov has announced the appointment of Michelle Offir Geveye as the new Marketing Lead for the company…
CyGov Launches The Centraleyes™ Brand— Superior Platform Automating Inputs, Data & Visualizing Risks
CyGov has re-branded its cutting-edge cyber risk management platform that gives an unparalleled understanding of digital and…
Oleg Movchan, a capital markets and risk management veteran, has joined the company’s Board of Directors. 04-June-2020…
Sanders, one of the foremost authorities on contemporary cyber security challenges, is the latest high-profile addition to…
The agreement boosts companies seeking Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) certification, soon required by all Department of…
Online PR News – 04-May-2020 – Tel Aviv – SaaS-based cyber risk platform provider CyGov announced today…
Digital technology has revolutionized the operations, administration and student-facing aspects of higher education. As universities, schools and…
CyGov is proud to announce that HIC Network Security Solutions, The Network Security Reseller, has become a…
1 April (Tel Aviv) – SaaS-based cyber risk platform provider CyGov announced today that in light of…
In response to the epic Coronavirus threat, CyGov has created a unique cyber risk resilience management resource…
More than ever before, companies of all sizes are at risk of a cyber breach via their…